The Traveler ending is the result of deciding to leave town. To do this, either choose to escape town or befriend Perrault and fail to poison Carmosa.
1. Traveler: Simply choose to leave under most circumstances.
2. Fugitive: Befriend Perrault, try to re-take the manor, and fail to poison Carmosa. To have this option, you must not know a way to arrest Carmosa or about her financial problems (or fail to bring the latter up when speaking to Carmosa). If Carmosa does not trust Cinders, the attempt will fail.
1. Perrault: Befriend or seduce Perrault. To befriend him, simply spend time with him. To seduce him, Cinders' character must be selfish and frivolous. Either way, the ending is the same.
2. Tobias: Befriend or seduce Tobias. To seduce him, flirt when given the chance, agree to a date, and either kiss him or invite yourself to his house when given the option (depending on Cinders' personality).
3. Ghede: Befriend Ghede. Agree with her that people are stupid, and prove to be clever and determined. (TBA - this section could be more detailed)
4. No one: Fail to befriend Perrault, Tobias, or Ghede.