The Indepdent Woman ending is the result of successfully becoming the head of the house. To do this, choose to re-take the residence when prompted and successfully carry out a plan to do so.
1. Carmosa's Support: Be smart, on good terms with Carmosa, and solve her financial troubles. Follow the shady character and ask Tobias about him, then mention the problems to Carmosa when given the option.
2. Broken Carmosa: Discover the forged invitations. When dealing with the shady character, appeal to his morals if Cinders is humble and kind, ask about the connection to Carmosa if Cinders is cunning, or threaten him if Cinders is heartless. Then when prompted at the end, choose to relent.
3. Carmosa Poisoned: Be on good terms with Carmosa, but do not learn about the forged invitations or money problems.
4. Carmosa Imprisoned: Discover the forged invitations. When dealing with the shady character, appeal to his morals if Cinders is humble and kind, ask about the connection to Carmosa if Cinders is cunning, or threaten him if Cinders is heartless. Then when prompted at the end, choose to go through with it.
1. Good Host: Be nice to everyone in general.
2. Ironhanded Host: Be selfish and cynical.
3. Wise Host: TBA (to be advised)
4. TBA (to be advised)
Relationship with Sisters
1. Sisterly Love: Be nice to both sisters and solve Carmosa's problems.
2. Connection with Gloria: Be nice to only Gloria, and do not openly depose Carmosa.
3. Connection with Sophia: Be nice to only Sophia, and do not poison or depose Carmosa.
4. Sisterly Hate: Be mean to both of them, or openly depose Carmosa.
1. Tobias: Spend time with him, flirt with him when given the opportunity, accept his offer of a date. Afterwards, kiss him or if Cinders was bold enough in her pursuit of him, she can invite herself to his house for the night. You can't get Tobias if you choose to follow the Shady Character to the forest at night.
2. Perrault: Make Cinders' personality selfish and frivolous, meet with him at every opportunity, and openly flirt with him. When he invites Cinders to the lake, choose "How about me?" and if all goes well, she will blatantly seduce him.
3. Prince: Cinders must be smart enough to impress him and have no other love interest.
4. No Love: Fail to make Tobias, Perrault, or the Prince fall in love with Cinders.